Today I will tell you about on how to disable Digital signature enforcement in Windows 10, 7 and more.
Just a note if you are disabling the Digital signature enforcement, it will somewhat expose your computer to risk. It’s better to go through the driver before installing it.
- Press and hold the SHIFT key and hit the restart button on your computer.
- After that, a blue screen will appear in which you have to go to Troubleshoot>Advanced Option>Startup Settings and after that, just click the Restart button.
- After your computer restarts, you will set a list of options in which you can Disable digital signature enforcement option now click F7 key on your computer to select that option.
- Now wait until the computer gets restarted, and then you are ready to go install unsigned drivers on your computer.
- Now open Command prompt as Admin or you can say run command prompt as Administrator.
- Now type these command on command prompt:
- Now, your digital signature enforcement has been disabled permanently.
- Open Command prompt as Administrator.
- Type these command on your command prompt:
- Your digital signature enforcement has been successfully enabled.