Who doesn’t love drinking beer!
Everyone loves to have beer whether it is a Get-together or it is your friend’s apartment party. Having a beer on some occasions is fine but what if you started drinking beer every day?
Do you know if you consume beer in moderate quantities i.e. 1-3 units a day with a healthy meal will greatly improve your health.
Here are some health benefits of beer if you consume it in a moderate way:
- Per day one glass of beer lowers the kidney disease by up to 40%.
- Beer contains lactoflavin and nicotine acid which will improve your sleep and cure insomnia(difficulty falling asleep).
- It will also reduce the risk of heart attack by up to 40%-60%.
- Beer helps to improve your memory.
- Yeah, one more thing two glass of beer per day will help you to relax and lower your stress level.
You can say ‘ a two glasses of beer a day keeps the doctors away!‘
Now you may be thinking my health will be more better if I drink 5-6 glasses a day or more than a bottle a day!
No, heavy drinking of beer can have opposite effects. Here are some effects that can be caused by heavy drinking beer:
- It can increase the risk of soft bones.
- It may increase the risk of liver, pancreas problems, certain types of cancers and injuries and sometimes it will lead to losing your precious life.
- Headache, dizziness, hangover, dehydration may occur.
So, Having 2-3 glasses of beer every day is good for your health, as you know having anything too much is not good at all even drinking water more than usual even if you’re not thirsty is not good for your health.
Yeah, that’s it, thank you for reading my blog.